Tuesday 27 May 2008

past few days received two job notifications.. i didnt really find the two jobs on my own though.. was planning to go back to NUS High again but my ex colleague said they don't really need another temp now cos there is a temp guy already.. then received info from my mum that i may be able to get a childcare job ( sthg that i really want!!).. but the next day, my ex colleague from NUS High msged and said that her temp's hospitalised and will be resigning and she was like, "i hope you havent been looking for jobs? come back pleaseee.." so in the end i'll still be working at NUS High after all.. rawr. just when i could work with little kids.. anyway, it may well be a blessing in disguise since i hate changes.. going back to somewhere familiar may be good after all.. but i cant believe im gonna give up on working with kids just like that.. cos it's really very difficult to get a temp childcare job.. *sniffs* and for all you know, i might open a childcare/orphanage someday! haha. my dream la~

anyway, my crazy colleague then told me that i could start work today.. i was like "WHAT!?" im not even a week into my holidays la. just ended exams like last thurs.. and today's tues.. anyway, i'll be starting work next monday.. might as well start early since MOST (ahahaha) of my friends are working already.. and $$ is my motivation factor.. but the thought of working for 3 full months kinda turn me off.. haha. i know im contradicting myself.. but seriously working for 3 months from 8.30am to 6pm is totally no life la! i can already imagine how my monotonous life would be like.. after work will be dinner.. then after dinner, i will have to practise my pieces cos concert and exam are like coming soooo soon!? and by then i would be left with about 1 hour of free time before i head off to bed. haha and that's because i insist on getting 7-8h of sleep per day.. and i think that 1 hour will be spent going online and doing Quiet Time.. and im so gonna quit my job at the end of aug.. though my colleague kinda hope i can stay till mid sept.. but noooo, im gonna nua the first two weeks of sept away~ *yawns* the mere thought of working makes me sleepy.. Zzz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home